Work for Us
We appreciate the strength and skills of all our staff and are always keen to hear from caring, can-do people who want to start or continue to develop their career in the care sector.
Whether you are an experienced carer, interested in a change of career or just starting out in the care sector you can join the Carers and Companions team, and we would love to hear from you.
We offer new recruits
- Paid per shift rather than by client
- A contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Perks card, this entitles you to discount at a number of high street shops
- Free uniforms
- Free DBS check
- Full Care Certificate training programme
- Pension scheme
- Travel/ petrol allowance
Why Carers and Companions?
- We issue employment contracts to all our staff
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and supportive management team
- We have very high staff retention rates (Over 70 % of our staff have worked for us longer than 10 years)
- You will be working for a company consistently rated ‘GOOD’ by the Care Quality Commission
- Great progression opportunities (All members of our management team started as care workers for our company)
- Our local focus means no time worries travelling between clients
- Ongoing training and professional development ensure your skills are up to date